Jack David Football Academy is a One to One Professional Football Coaching Service based in Torfaen & throughout South Wales which offers a wide variety of One to One Football Coaching & Training Programmes to all ages from Under 5’s to Senior for boys, girls, men and women.
Jack David Football Academy is accredited to the Welsh Football Trust and has strong links with Schools, Colleges, Local clubs, Professional Clubs, Development & Advance Centres, also Welsh Premier League Academies.
Jack David Football Academy One to One football coaching service is designed to meet individual or team needs.
JDFA aim is to provide all players with a fun and worthwhile experience in a Individual training programme that endorses a player centred approach to football, ethics and development with key emphasis on enjoyment and maximum learning and development. (Performance for Senior players.)
Jack David Football Academy ensures:
- Player Welfare
- Differentiated sessions which engage the children and develop their key skills
- Identification and support of talented players
- Developing all players to achieve their potential
- Sessions will be in relation to your playing position and targets
- Encouraging all players to maintain their involvement in football
- Making football enjoyable
- Protecting the traditional values of football, e.g. effort, skills, development, competition
- Long Term Athlete Development
- High levels of professionalism, reliability, consistency and quality of coaching
- Learning and Performance
- Elite Player Performance Plan
- Feedback – Progress File
- Motivation – Goal Setting
- FAW Model & Academy Progression
- Developing skills in Junior / Senior players
- Technical / tactical issues
- Player Development Programme
- Rewards for all Players
- Adapting the Game
- Free Professional Advice – individual / team
- Expert Coaching FAW & UEFA qualified
- Excellent sports facilities where juniors / seniors are able to play and learn in a fun, safe and secure environment.